Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Stairway


ကၽႊႏ္ုပ္၏ ဘ၀ခံစားခ်က္အေျချပဳ အဂၤလိပ္ကဗ်ာေလးပါ။ ႐ုိးရွင္းၿပီး ကာရန္မိတဲ့အတြက္ သေဘာေတြ႔မယ္ထင္ပါတယ္။

When I was a little child
Other took me out of line.
Nobody treated me sincerely
It tortured my heart severely.
When I am becoming the age
I summon my courage to be brave.

Among the forest of the tiger
I am performing as if a deer.
But I am always not a pity cat,
Avoid playing and pat with leg.
Sometime, I will act like a slave,
Don’t be pleasant with being crave.


Sacrificing is an act of noble
Such thing seldom be found in global
I am a stairway for your aim
Just step on and try to gain
I know the end already
It may be for you a comedy

Patronizing pervade among the people
That is a mere nature of the real
It may be for you a great poison
That is simply my deep caution
But, dog-flea can’t make the dust arise
Although he jump spending his all might

I build my life with tolerance
That is not a kind of pleasant
Just as effected pill, it is rather bitter
It may come out a sweet fruit later
He who has a sensible mind
To the other, he shows his kind

If you are a considerate man
I will try to be that sort of one
My memory does not go far
To pay back my great favor
If you are a man of moral
You’ll have the life of noble.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008