Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me and Ocean


I am in a solitary island
Besieged by the giant ocean
Threatened by her sound of moan

Blue water is around me in every side
Before, behind and left and right
One day, she gives me a piece of advices

“Life is like a book
Each day, a new page with
Adventures to experience,
Lessons to learn,
And good deeds to replicate,
Have a colorful page today
Keep smiling”.

Then I reply her that
"Life is full of ups and downs
Also my one may change then or now
But it relies on my rights and wrongs
Will you create my life to be high or ground?

I hope I will be as your pray
But it is really far away
Because I am, in this world, simply a lay
And I meet difficulties everyday
I try to change inferiority complex anyway
Into indomitable spirit what you say".


by Myochitthway

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008